Fool-a-Fish





Saturday, April 02, 2005

Update on the next I-Match...

Got a call from Jim today. He did some prefishing on Austin and I guess it didn't go so well because he doesn't want to fish it anymore. He said he's 50 and all that boat traffic is way to hard on him. I had a feeling he'd say that if he prefished it much before our match.

So where are we fishing? Our I-Match event will be held on Stillhouse Hollow out of the marina near the dam, 6:30 to 2:30 on Tuesday April 12th. This is going to be a great trip, I can feel it. Bonus for me having this match on Stillhouse is that I'm pretty sure TCBC will be holding it's April 16th tournament there as well.

In other news, I got a shipment of new tackle in the mail this week. Picked up a new Torno Reel to go along with a Berkley Series One rod that I've never put a reel on. I already have one rig like this and I think it's a great combo. The new rod will help put some fish in the boat in the next couple of tournaments in April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home