Fool-a-Fish





Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Clint Bridges vs Jim Blair in I-Match Elimination

I-Match Well, it is that time again and I'm facing my next challenger in I-Match sometime between now and April 20th. I didn't even realize the new brackets had been posted and the pairs matched up when I got a call from Jim about our tournament. This time the lake selection was pretty spread out, Lake Limestone, Fayette County and Stillhouse Hollow. Eventhough I would have liked to fish Stillhouse, Jim didn't want to fish it. We agreed on Lake Austin instead of one of the predetermined lakes that I-Match had picked for us. As usual, I wanted to get an idea of the guy I'm up against, so I did some surfing and found the following information about Jim. He says he's only been on lake Austin three times before. I've been out on Austin more than three times so we'll see how this turns out. Jim is self employed, so I'm sure he will be taking some time off to prefish Austin as much as possible before our match. Here are some tournaments that Jim has fished in lately in the area.

BassChamps on Buchanan BassChamps on Belton

Fishers Of Men on Buchanan

ProTeam on Travis Another ProTeam on Travis

As for me, here is my lake Austin record:

TCBC on Austin in June01 TCBC on Austin Feb04

TCBC on Austin in July04 Big Sandy Creek Big Bass

Again no predictions on the results, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home