Fool-a-Fish





Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Water Spout on Lake Buchanan

It's been a while since I've posted, been through some trying times lately. We all have our crosses to bear in life. At times I feel like I should have a tatoo that says, "I'm with Stupid." followed by an arrow that turns back on itself. I'm finally getting back in the grove and inspired to write again. For my return post, I thought I'd share some very cool pictures. A friend of mine sent me these pictures of a storm that generated a water spout, they are truly scary and beautiful all at the same time if you ask me. They should serve as a reminder that our God is an awesome God, truly. When a storm blows in and you're on the lake, be ready to head to the shore!






More posts coming soon....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home