Fool-a-Fish





Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My 100th post and I'm a bass-attic!

How do you know when you're addicted to bass fishing?



For me it was today while driving home on the freeway I noticed a large white bass sticker on the rear windsheild of a car a few cars ahead of me. I swear it looked just like a bass silhouette jumping out of circle of ringed ripples on the waters surface. After a little while I caught up to the car in traffic and realized it wasn't a white sticker of a bass, it was a big glob of bird crap.

I'm not sure I could pass an ink blot test if I had to go for a psyc study or something. What does this look like? A bass. And this? A bass. And this... a share lunker.

Don't laugh, true story.

3 Comments:

Blogger HellaBass said...

That is a great story, I could see myself doing the same thing!!!!

May 07, 2008  
Blogger Previous Guide Clint Bridges said...

Thanks for the comment. I wonder sometimes if other fisherman think the same way I do, because my wife doesn't think it was funny at all. She get's hung up on the bird poo part of the story. :-)

May 07, 2008  
Blogger HellaBass said...

My wife would do the same!

May 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home