Fool-a-Fish





Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fishing with Fool-A-Fish.

For those who don't know me, my name is Clint Bridges, I run a Bass Fishing Guide Service, I fish in local bass tournaments, and I fish in the Wal-Mart Bass Fishing League. Needless to say, I love fishing and I’m always looking for new ways to catch fish, improve my fishing success, and my customer’s success at catching bass. This year I started using Fool-A-Fish and the results speak for themselves. I’ve won or placed in the top four in the local club tournaments. I placed in the top 20% of the field five out of five Wal-Mart BFL tournaments this season, finishing 3rd in the overall points. I caught a ton of bass and even a trophy hybrid-striper that was nearly 8 lbs while competing in bass tournaments. Fool-A-Fish definitely increased my fishing success this season.

One of the primary tools fish use in feeding is sight and I believe Fool-A-Fish helps fish to see the bait by making it brighter. Fishing without Fool-A-Fish on your lure is like an airline pilot landing a plan in the dark without the runway lights on. Sure it can be done, but it helps when they can see the target. Using Fool-A-Fish does not mean you will catch every fish that sees your lure, but it will help fish find your bait and that is the important part. I use Fool-A-Fish on all fishing trips now and spray it on all my lures, soft plastics, crankbaits, and spinnerbaits. Give Fool-A-Fish a try and I am sure you will see the difference first hand. Visist - www.FoolAFish.com for more information. The also make other great products, Fool-A-Duck and Fool-A-Deer that help to conceal you from detection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home